making free money online

ONLY SITES THAT HAVE PAID ME GET LISTED HERE.
CHECK BANNERS AT BOTTOM OF BLOG.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

more work now

My god retirement wears you out. I have been busy plus having fun. We went to the rodeo Saturday and I got drunk. I'm a city girl born and raised but get me around a rodeo I'm a cowgirl. I tried to win a horse without knowing where I would keep it if I won lol. Then I decided to pet a couple of the bulls after the rodeo. I know I'm nuts but I figured last time I sat on a Brahma bull. Which means following day means big hangover. So that was two days of nothing accomplished. This made Monday catchup day for all my email stuff and eBay. I had books to list and books to mail out. Tuesday it was finally cool enough outside to do some yard work. Bad thing not only my yard but the mother-in-laws too. Plus my rocks finished tumbling today so I had to clean them up. Now to decide which ones go in display case and which ones to make into necklaces to sell. But anyway I have one link to add from sendearnings I have received a check from them and they are legit. I will also add my bookstore I have on eBay most books under one dollar. I won't add AdSense yet because I have not made enough to get paid and like I said I will not add anything unless I have been paid. Sendeanings is easy money but you don't get rich quick but it's extra income.

No comments: