making free money online

ONLY SITES THAT HAVE PAID ME GET LISTED HERE.
CHECK BANNERS AT BOTTOM OF BLOG.

Monday, August 25, 2008

love that free stuff

It's been busy and cramped around here all week. First hubby brought home a full pickup load of stuff from a co worker left over from their garage sale. Then one of the local thrift stores moved locations and had an everything free day to clean out inventory. This ended up being another full truck load of stuff. But me and my daughter got some cool clothes and I got a bunch more books to sell on eBay. I did find a nice desk cabinet type thing made of metal to use for a work area. The funny thing was that hubby was grabbing Christmas stuff and he's a bah humbug kinda person. So now we have a path through our basement till we get everything sorted. Then on top of all that we have another teenager coming to live with us this weekend. So we also have to move my office back to the dungeon. Then the neighbor wants to have one more garage sale to end the season. This will help with the sorting of a lot of stuff. So I am pretty busy for the rest of the week it looks like. I could have sworn someone told me retiring was relaxing. I'm doing more now then before when I was working. Oh well hopefully I can relax next week, yea right.

No comments: