making free money online

ONLY SITES THAT HAVE PAID ME GET LISTED HERE.
CHECK BANNERS AT BOTTOM OF BLOG.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

more free money

Here's a few more sites I collected from at the end of December to finish off the year. I have one new one to add to the group and its a good one I signed up earned five bucks and cashed out in less then a week. the best way I found to use this site is leave the page open and just keep refreshing the page while I do my clicks or while I'm surfing because the ads show up and disappear fast. This site is Klickbuck and yes they pay and they pay quick I was paid the same day.
Here's the link http://www.klickbuck.com/?bartendermo
The other sites are ones that have paid before first there was Uncle speewhas surf traffic exchange cashed out 5.46. Mike Brett does an awesome job with this site and he seems to love giving money away it's like having a rich uncle lol. Then there was fasteasytraffic another great traffic site ran by a fellow Iowan I cashed out 31.86. Then last but not least there was quick rewards I cashed out 7.00 I love this site they have a little of everything from surveys to paid emails. Well that finally sums up last years earnings now we can see what the new year will bring us and remember the only links that you will find on this site are sites that have paid me. I can tell you this you wont make a million dollars in one day from this site but at least you know the money you do make you will actually get paid. So good luck everyone and go earn some free money on the Internet.

No comments: