making free money online

ONLY SITES THAT HAVE PAID ME GET LISTED HERE.
CHECK BANNERS AT BOTTOM OF BLOG.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

another one pays

I was hoping this one would turn out good I like this site its so easy. Here's another honest site that pays hits4pay.com. I received 25.62 in my paypal account Monday the 18Th. It's free to join and you can pick up to 25 categories for what kind of ads you want to view. I have been reinvesting some of the money I earn and upgrading some sites. This is working quite well and my personal opinion the first PTC to upgrade would be clixsense its only ten dollars for a year and I made that back the first month after upgrade. Mushroom season is pretty much done so now I can get back on track for awhile. Kids get out of school soon God I can't believe a whole school year is gone by again. That means soon we will be camping, rock hunting, and fishing. This will be a challenge to keep up. I may have to bribe my daughter to help lol. OK enough babbling off to build more traffic to sites. I hope this was helpful remember look for banner at bottom.

No comments: