making free money online

ONLY SITES THAT HAVE PAID ME GET LISTED HERE.
CHECK BANNERS AT BOTTOM OF BLOG.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

another bad site

Well looks like I found another scam site don't waste your time on performancebux the cash out link to payal and alertpay both don't work. I tried three times to cash out and no luck. This week just flew by I had to catch up on my traffic sites today. Then I figured I better twitter and blog let everyone know whats going on. Earlier this week I received a whole bunch more books took me two days to get them cleaned and put up. I had to thin out some I've already tried to sale. Next weekend I'm having a yard sale if they don't sale then I will take inventory on them and go donate them. I only need to earn 31 more cents to cash out easyhits4u for third time. Well back to the old grindstone of retirement good luck everyone.

No comments: