making free money online

ONLY SITES THAT HAVE PAID ME GET LISTED HERE.
CHECK BANNERS AT BOTTOM OF BLOG.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Early Retirement

I've always dreamed I would make enough money to retire early. Well guess what that didn't happen. Instead I have been thrown into early retirement and broke. Good thing I have a husband to work and take care of me. But I miss my extra spending money I made working as a bartender. So what do I do now for that extra money. I have been trying a few things on the Internet the last couple years to make money. But not enough to pay for my hobbies I love. I've been learning some new stuff this last few months and I'm now making a little more money. So I've started this blog to share with everyone my gains and failures. I will also be sharing all the other things I'm doing to try and enjoy my early retirement. The only ads you will see here from me are ones that have actually helped me to make money or my eBay. I'm not here to scam anyone like I was scammed out of a job by our government. I'm here to try and make a little extra spending money and share the info with everyone. I figure if I can make money here any one can. So let's all see if we can make money to enjoy early retirement. I will start adding my stuff on here tomorrow or later. OK this is a long enough introduction time to go do something somewhere somehow.

No comments: