making free money online

ONLY SITES THAT HAVE PAID ME GET LISTED HERE.
CHECK BANNERS AT BOTTOM OF BLOG.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Don't Feed The Sharks

I know its been awhile since my last post but things have been crazy in the Internet world. Which has compelled me to write this entry today. I will try to keep my head while I write this and not go off. A lot of things changed in the last few months and it was quite a roller coaster ride. But out of it all I've gotten a little recognition from some of the bigger fish in the Internet sea. Some of it was good and some of it I wrote off as a lesson learned and I learned not to trust them. But thanks to being burned it woke me up to get back on track with my original plans to help my friends find ways to make free money on the Internet. My next post will be back on track for what this blog was made for helping my friends. For now this post is to warn my friends about the sharks out there on the Internet. They will pretend to be your friend when in actuality they are only using you to make themselves look good and line their own pockets. So my advice to my friends is focus on making your own business online and don't help feed the sharks. Them sharks can be very deceiving it can be hard to spot them sometimes. Some of them are just sharks dressed in sheep's clothing while others will actually pretend to be your friend while you are helping them line their pockets. If they promise you money better get paid up front or you may get burned. Ugh just lost half of what I had wrote thanks to Internet hiccup see if I can remember it all. There are a lot of sharks out there that will pretend to be your friend until they get what they want then they just chew you up and spit you out. Well them big fish don't scare me I've lived through a lot worse and still came out a good strong person. Needless to say there are a few sites that you may never see on my blog that may shock some of you but when they are in the negative owing me 700 dollars I don't see them making my list of having paid me anytime in the near future. I may lose a few programs after this blog but that's OK I'd rather use programs with program owners I can trust and don't have to worry about if I say something they don't like they will make all my work disappear seen that happen to one of my friends online from the same shark. Well I better get back to work on building my online business and making friends. I'm a nice person and not used to making enemies but just because I'm a nice person does not give sharks the right to walk all over me and use me. OK I better stop for now good luck to all my friends and God bless you all for being my friends.

No comments: