making free money online

ONLY SITES THAT HAVE PAID ME GET LISTED HERE.
CHECK BANNERS AT BOTTOM OF BLOG.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

another traffic site pays

Great news everyone I have another new traffic site to add that pays. Daybreaktraffic is a great site the owner is super nice. Here's my link http://www.daybreaktraffic.com/signup.php?2161. This site also has chat and everyone seems real nice and very helpful. Lots of contests, just last night I found four dollars cash and completed word game twice for sixty cents to reach cash out amount. Payment was received almost immediately after request. Now for some not so good news I am removing the freenfast banner the new owner is not impressing me to well. I still have to right click and select all to type anything ad chat don't work at all for me or being able to type in report box. He says he's been trying to fix it since he took over but I'm only one still having this problem. The reason I'm removing them though is because he said he was going to add some banners and credits and one dollar to my account for any that may not have worked on bonus pages. I still have not received the dollar even asked about it said he would add it that night and still no dollar. That was a week ago. I have decided to start weeding out some sites looks like freenfast is one of them.

No comments: