making free money online

ONLY SITES THAT HAVE PAID ME GET LISTED HERE.
CHECK BANNERS AT BOTTOM OF BLOG.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

trafficsplash pays again

It's been a long weekend thanks to Labor Day so I'm a little behind trying to catch up with hangover making it go slow. Good news Friday I cashed out another ten dollars from trafficsplash. This brings my total to fifty-six dollars from them not to mention the traffic I get to my sites and my referrals I'm getting. I also got me some more new links to try that some of my online friends say have paid them. Today I promised to sign up for some of them to try them out. They have also signed up under me on some of my sites that have paid. Oh I almost forgot I won another two hundred dollar gift card from gamevance too waiting for the fed ex guy to bring it. That's about all at this time I will keep you updated good luck everyone enjoy the rest of this long weekend.

2 comments:

pjaybee said...

I'm suprised you have the time for all this Mo, with all the clickin you did at SX this weekend,
Well done though, you just scraped home for the 1000 credits.
Congratulations.
pjaybee

Will be passing you again soon,lol.

u called me roleplayer said...

Hello (the famous) bartenderMO!

Jay here from SX. I also have acct in tSplash.. do I have to be a paid member to earn?

You may also check the promotion system of The 6 Links and the guaranteed $125. The first one is solely for marketing purposes, the other one i received commission after 2 days.

I am finding a way to link to your site.. maybe I'm just not familiar with blogger. See you in SX (or tSplash) sometime soon..!