making free money online

ONLY SITES THAT HAVE PAID ME GET LISTED HERE.
CHECK BANNERS AT BOTTOM OF BLOG.

Friday, April 10, 2009

clixsense update rocks

Received a check from clixsense yesterday for 9.33. That pretty much pays for my one year upgrade for ten dollars. Looks like the next eleven months are free money. I highly recommend the upgrade on clixsense. I almost have my office organized again. I keep changing my mind where to put things. But I have managed to list some books on eBay. I also received another batch of books mostly paperbacks which means buy one get one free on most paperbacks still going strong. They came right after I donated a bunch of books to the local thrift store. I'm going to have to donate more next month garage sales are starting up an I have no more room for books. Well time to get back to retirement.

No comments: