making free money online

ONLY SITES THAT HAVE PAID ME GET LISTED HERE.
CHECK BANNERS AT BOTTOM OF BLOG.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Renting referrals

I read on another blog about renting referrals on neobux. Let me just say this it's a must do. Plus technically it's still free because you can use the money you have in your neobux account that you earned from them. It cost me .75 cents to rent 3 for a month I am a pioneer level. You can decide to keep the same three or recycle some of them if they are not very active. The information I read said that if they hold at least a 2.0 average they are good to keep anything below that recycle. I have had mine 9 days and already made my money back. You have to put at least 1.00 dollar in your renting account to purchase. I plan on renting 3 more and recycling 1 or 2 of my first batch. Well I have to go now but I leave on this note Pittsburgh Steelers Rule

No comments: