making free money online

ONLY SITES THAT HAVE PAID ME GET LISTED HERE.
CHECK BANNERS AT BOTTOM OF BLOG.

Friday, November 28, 2008

waiting for payment

I sent in for payment from Inboxdollars.com the day before thanksgiving and they will process my payment by January 2nd. It's a long wait but they are just like sendearnings and I know sendearnings pays for sure. So I have a good feeling about Inboxdollars. I will let you know when I recieve payment. I also joined a new gamesite through Inboxdollars I earned four dollars into my Inboxdollars account now playing for a gift card. I will tell you more about it next blog they are switching servers because other one wasnt working right. The site was having a lot of freezing problems. I hope they fix the problem I like it there and it's free or you can pay to upgrade. But more about that next time. Hope everyone had a great turkey day we did. Now it's time to drag out the Christmas decorations and start testing lights and setting everything up. This year I have added outside decorations for us to put up. I will be back with some more ptc news soon I have another one almost ready. See you all soon.

No comments: